Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Now that I am not working so much, I have the time and energy to spend on crafting. I love to scrapbook and I'm also trying my hand at making cards. Since most of my friends have birthdays in late winter/early spring, I decided to make some birthday cards. I found some unused candles, and here's what I created.


It was so simple to make. I ran the paper through my Cuddlebug, put the sticker on a piece of white paper, and then hot glued the candles and bow to the paper.



This one is my favorite.


Although this one doesn't have a candle, I like it too. The only thing I had to buy was the metal frame.

I hope these have given you some ideas. They all took very little time to make and my friends have loved them. The only word of caution is that all of these would cost a fortune to mail, so make sure you can hand them to the person or include them in a package.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful birthday cards! I'm sure your friends love them!:-)

    ReplyDelete